We are Open for business.
You are able to come into store to pick up essential service related items, and to drop your bike off for service & maintenance.
These include items such as:
Oil & Oil Filters
We have confirmed these with the Tasmanian Government Corona Virus hotline.
The main store will be open as normal:
Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm
Please note the following CONTACTLESS procedures will be in place:
- All service drop-offs will be completed at the service department entrance. Where possible please book in advance.
- All bikes, grips and keys will be sanitised on arrival and again when work completed. We are providing a non-contact service, our techs are using disposable gloves at all times.
- We can also offer a contactless pick-up and drop-off service with our van and truck runs on Tuesday’s on the North West Coast and Thursday’s in the South. Other times and areas upon request, including our local complementary pick-up and delivery within 20kms of the store. The book email email@example.com or call 63444524 and leave a message.
- Parts and merch will be available on the restricted trading days, but there will be no at counter enquiries. We ask that our customers shop online at https://richardsonsharleydavidson.com.au/latest-motorclothes for merch, parts and accessories or https://www.ebay.com.au/str/richardsonsharleydavidson for second hand parts, or phone and email in advance for everything to be arranged prior to pick-up (we can still post to anyone who does not wish to pick up). On the open days you will have access to the normal merch and parts sales following the social distancing guidelines.
- Motorcycle Sales enquiries will be looked after by appointment and via video call Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419358219 to arrange.
- We ask everyone to abide by social distancing at all times.
- We will be monitoring and abiding by the government guidelines therefore changes may be made if we are required to do so.
To book your bike in please email email@example.com with your contact number, bike model and registration number. Or as of Monday you can call 63444524