44th Birthday & Bike Raffle
The Richardson’s Harley-Davidson Birthday Bike Raffle is BACK!
Celebrate 44 years of Richardson’s Harley-Davidson with $50,000 in prizes, and this year it’s “Your Prize, Your Choice*!” PLUS we aim to raise $50,000 for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the Launceston general Hospital Children’s ward. There are 1,000 tickets to sell. Help us help the tiniest members in the community and grab a ticket for $100 for your chance to WIN.
1st prize $35,000 for a prize of choice*
2nd Prize $10,000 for a prize of choice*
3rd Prize $5,000 for a prize of choice*
*Choose from any vehicle that Richardson’s Harley-Davidson or the House of Motorcycles sell! Whether it be an adventure on road, off-road or on the water. Drawn at the Richardson’s Harley-Davidson 44th Birthday celebrations on October 22nd 2022
Richardson’s Group of Companies 44th Birthday Raffle
Terms & Conditions
This year’s major raffle will be conducted under the terms and conditions below.
The $50,000 Funds raised from the raffle will be donated to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the Launceston General Hospital (LGH).
- Total tickets available for sale = 1000
- Price per ticket $100.00
- Total funds to be raised from the sale of all tickets = $100,000.00
- Total Prizes = $50,000
- 1st Prize - $35,000 for a prize of your choice*
- 2nd Prize - $10,000 for a prize of your choice*
- 3rd Prize - $5,000 for a prize of your choice*
- * To spend on your choice of any vehicle that the House of Motorcycles or Richardson’s Harley-Davidson sell, up to the value of the prize won. If the desired vehicle(s) exceeds the prize value the winner will fund the balance. If the desired vehicle(s) remain below the value of the prize, the balance will be credited to the winner’s store account to be used for future purchases. Prizes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash
- All prize values are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Donation of balance of funds = i.e. $50,000 if all tickets sell, to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the LGH
This Raffle is run by Richardson’s Group of Companies of 468 Westbury Road, Prospect, Tas, 7250.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- Purchase of a raffle ticket is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia.
- Anyone under the age of 18 are ineligible to purchase raffle tickets.
- Entrants must complete their contact details in the section provided on the ticket stub.
- Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible. Complete entries will include a first and last name, a full address and/or a telephone number, at a minimum.
- Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence on 23rd April 2022 at 8.30am and conclude on 22nd October 2022 at 3.30PM unless all 1000 tickets are sold prior to the conclusion date and time.
- Entrants need not be present to win. Prizes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- The draw for the winners will take place on 22nd October 2022 at 4.00pm, at the Iron Horse Bar & Grill 468 Westbury Road, Prospect, Tas, 7250.
- In the draw for the winners, the 1st prize will be the 1st ticket drawn out, the 2nd prize with be the 2nd ticket drawn out and the 3rd prize will be the 3rd ticket drawn out.
- If for any reason the raffle is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) tampering or any other causes beyond the control of the Richardson’s Group of Companies, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the raffle, Richardson’s Group of Companies reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the raffle, subject to any direction given under state permit regulations of Tasmania
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; Richardson’s Group of Companies may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- All winners will be notified by phone or email within 2 days of the winners being drawn, and the winner's details will be published on the Richardson’s Group of Companies website on 22nd October 2022. A list of all prizes and winners will be displayed. Prize winners will also be announced on the groups Social Media Platforms on 22nd October 2022.
- Richardson’s Group of Companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Richardson’s Group of Companies and its agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit, except for any responsibility which cannot be excluded by law.
- The prize vouchers will be delivered to the winners within twenty-eight days after the winners are decided. Richardson’s Group of Companies will make all reasonable efforts to locate the winners and deliver the prizes.
- Once prizes have left Richardson’s Group of Companies’ premises, Richardson’s Group of Companies will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes. Richardson’s Group of Companies will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit.
- If any prizes remain unclaimed for 1 year, Richardson’s Group of Companies will deal with such prizes in accordance with the law.
- All entries become the property of Richardson’s Group of Companies. Richardson’s Group of Companies may use entrant information to contact you about news, events and general information in relation to the organisation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Richardson’s Group of Companies at the address shown below.
- Richardson’s Group of Companies will not enter into any correspondence regarding the competition result.
- Richardson’s Group of Companies reserves the right to disqualify any person who Richardson’s Group of Companies has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to interfere with the fair and proper conduct of this Raffle. Richardson’s Group of Companies’ legal rights are reserved to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept delivery of a prize at the time stipulated by Richardson’s Group of Companies, then that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Richardson’s Group of Companies accepts no responsibility for any kind of loss or liability suffered or incurred by any of the prize-winners in relation to the prizes or the raffle. The winners release Richardson’s Group of Companies, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize or the promotion.
Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties will not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the prizes.
- Richardson’s Group of Companies Limited is located at 468 Westbury Road, Prospect, Tas, 7250 (ABN 63 186 807 157).
- Richardson’s Group of Companies holds a Minor Gaming Permit (#73610)