Motorcycle / Small Engine Mechanic
Richardson's Harley-Davidson GroupWho we areTasmanian Motorcycle Warehouse is part of the Richardson’s Harley-Davidson complex.
We stock everything our customers need to get them on their bike. Whether it's a dirt bike, race, learner, or someone who has been riding for years and enjoys great service then TMW have got it all covered.
We have a highly skilled service department for those much needed repairs and provide a high level of service to all our clients!
As part of our growing team, we currently have a position available for a trade qualified motorcycle / small engine mechanic to work on a vast range of road and off-road Motorcycles, dirt bikes, quads and utv's in our busy workshop located in Launceston.
This challenging role will see you working with a range of different motorcycles, parts and accessories.
You will require previous work history in a busy motorcycle dealership, are comfortable working to targets and competent with using computers and diagnostic equipment.
What you'll need
- Full unrestricted Australian Working Rights is an absolute MUST for this role!
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Motorcycle Mechanic/Technician
- Current drivers and motorcycle licence
- Any specific motorcycle brand training would be highly advantageous
In addition you will also need to be:
- Disciplined & Motivated
- Customer Service oriented
- Able to work unsupervised as well as in a team
- Understanding of digital diagnostic software
- Computer literate
- Well presented
What we offer
- Performance based Bonuses
- Above award wages
- Small and friendly team who will genuinely value your contribution
- Relocation assistance, based on your requirements
- Beautiful part of Australia - a great place to bring up kids, or settle down
- Affordable housing & cheaper cost of living
- Short and easy commute
Duties and responsibilities
- Work to allocated hours as per quotes
- Crash repair quotes
- Warranty repairs
- General maintenance
- Assemble vehicles